“L” (as she likes to be referred to as) is a fierce competitive type that owns several security businesses in Southern California. In the 61st episode of the PreparedEx podcast series, we interviewed “L” about how she got started and what some of the challenges are in this male-dominated sector.
We also spoke to “L” about the following topics:
– Has it been difficult being accepted as a woman in what has previously been a male-centric sector?
– What are some of the most challenging projects that you have worked on?
– How does corporate executive protection differ from entertainment close protection?
– I follow your social media activity and it seems you do a great job of explaining what you do. Is that something you do as part of a strategy or is it more ad hoc?
– Can you tell the audience a little more about what Steel Rain Risk Management does?