At PreparedEx, our client’s feedback is priceless.
Our clients routinely evaluate the exercises at the end of each session. We use a standard evaluation form which we then summarize and track for trends to ensure that changes to our process, tools, etc. are improving exercise results.
We use a scale of 1-5 as follows:
5=Excellent 4=Above Average 3=Average 2=Below Average 1=Poor
Over the last 15 months our client evaluations are shown below:
We are extremely proud of the results that we achieve both from a numeric perspective, as well as the multitude of ad hoc comments that are provided.
Just a few of the comments that reflect the client’s progress toward resilience are below:
- Very thought provoking and beneficial to our crisis planning
- Valued the joint exercise with local Crisis and Incident Response Team, good engagement overall
- A very good exercise that opened everyone’s eyes to the multi-disciplinary approach needed to address a major incident. Helped expose previously unexplored matters.
- Great exercise – it provided a lot to think about to prepare for the future
- Simulation effective in identifying gaps to current plan. Appreciate dedicated time to critically important risks.
- Great session! The interaction /collaborative approach in the break out groups helped to create a comprehensive response to the simulation.
- Fantastic training course and great opportunity to bring cross functional teams together to get full understanding of roles.
- Learned a lot about preparing for a crisis
- Good first look at how emergency ops looks, and opened eyes to how many things we haven’t really planned for
- Liked the suggestion for “go bags”. Not enough people think like that.
- Thank you for helping us improve our Playbook! Time well spent
- Take-Away-the need to better coordinate across multiple playbooks from different areas
- Appreciated the best practice slide at end with your ideas for us
- Very engaging. Appreciated the interactive nature of discussion and keeping group involved through “Injects”. Also very realistic scenario and representation of our business.
- Overall, glad we had an opportunity so we realize how unprepared I am re: my role/responsibilities and make sure my team understands what discussed, this role.
- It was too chilling to hear the last “reporting” of the incident as I pray it never comes true. Thank you!
- Well done across the board. Injections were timely and pertinent to the discussions. This was a good refresher for our shooting event exercise from a number of years ago (this one was better). Thanks for coming by!